Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Un-appreciated?

Hey guys.
As the title said, that's what I'm feeling right now.
Why?
Maybe you're guessing it's about my girlfriend.
Yeap.
You guessed it right.
Righty-O.
Okay, lately, she's been busy.
Of course when getting into this 'University Life' we will get busier than ever.
But, the thing is, she doesn't have enough time for me?
I was like waiting for her 24/7.
Just now she had a 'ceramah' (I don't know what ceramah is in English), so she text me saying that she'll text me later.
So, I fell asleep waiting for her.
Now wide awake, about an hour later, I got text from her saying;
"Syg..sory letih sgt.tido dulu eh..*the rest private*(of course lol)"
So, I've been waiting for NOTHING?
OMG!
That is so awesome.......not!
That's not the first time okay?!
Before this she didn't text me at all and when at night she did.
But, for a few messages only.
Then, she off to bed.
I was like, okay, she's busy.
I didn't know her activities actually.
UNTIL, I read her blog just now.
Busy eh?
The first parts are busy but......
Then pizza?!
When I read it I was like, "WTF?! Why didn't she tell me?".
So, yeah, you got the point right?
If I don't love her, I would definitely would break up with her.
It's just I love her a lot and I'm feeling that she doesn't feels the same anymore.
So, you know what I feel right now eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment