Sunday, June 19, 2011

Can't you understand me?

*note that this is not for you guys.

The reason I wrote all those things on my previous post is because I want you to understand me.
Do I need to make another damn metaphors or you just want me to tell you the truth?!
I'm not writing it for sympathy!
I'm not writing it to make you look good or bad!
I'm writing it so that you could understand!
Understand what I'm doing!
Understand what I feel!
I repeat, yes you have many friends and I don't.
That's why I fucking NEED you!
Because I have NOBODY else but YOU!
Can't you understand?!
With you ignoring me all these days you think it's making me happy?!
FUCK NO!
You have somebody else to talk to and I don't!
You got somebody else to go out with when I don't!
Because of that, you are the ONE that I was hoping to be all that!
Be my friend,my buddy,my hope,my companion and most of all my LOVER!
Because now that you're ignoring me, I lost all of those!
I'm sorry I'm being rude right now, but think about it.
If I say this to you right in front of you it would be really ugly.Seriously.
You never realize what YOU are for ME.
Who's ignoring who?
Ask yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment