Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I just did something stupid

Hey guuuuuyyzzzz!!
Over-excited a bit. heheh.
Anyway, I just got back from riding my bike just now.
Look at the time please. heheh.
Anyway, would you believe me if I say that I rode my bike, chased two Perodua Viva all the way from Sg Petani to Penang Island just to annoy my gf?
Guess what?
Believe it.
Yeap.
That proves me I'm crayzaayyyyy!!
Yup.
First I asked her where she's going.
She said she's going to Penang with her college buddies (two cars).
So then I asked again where's she and she said on the highway.
Guess what I said to her?
"See you there."
Hahah!
Guess what?
I really did!
Well, I only went to the Island and I turned back near my bro's apartment and stopped at Bagan Ajam for a while.
Then head straight back to home.
And now,as I'm writing this, I'm fighting with my gf about her going to Penang.
Yeah.
Anyway, if you're reading this honey, I just showed you how crazy in love I am with you.
I'd do anything to get to you.
I'd come for you, no one but you (Nickelback).
I just proved all that to you.
I don't need to do any metaphors anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment