Saturday, June 25, 2011

My type of girl

Hey guys.
Today, or tonight....well it's about 12.45 a.m now so it's today.
So, today I'm gonna tell you guys my favorite type of girl.
I always tell people about this but not in detail.
Now, it's all about DETAIL people! yarrgh!!

Okay, first, type of that I like, ok, I'm not gonna be that good guy that 'PRETENDS' to love solehah girls wearing scarf, covering their aurats and such in here okay?
I'm going straight to da pointaaahh!!

First, yeah I really do like those type of girls. They put a smile on my face when seeing them wearing it. Actually, the REAL of that type gives the smile. Hypocrite, not really. The only reason that I like this type of girls is because there's not much of them that is left on earth. Also, I think they're cute. That's all.

Second, their behavior. I like girl that is naughty in the mean time soft and cuddly. It's like 2 person in one body. I'm a very sensitive person so when I got mad words can't put me into calm state. Only action does. And it's a hug. I prefer hugs than words because...I don't know. I don't hug that much I guess. Also, I like to cuddle. Seriously. It makes me feel calm and more gentle to the girl. By naughty I don't mean sex kind of naughty. Naughty in a way that sometimes she always play with me, joking with me, pull some pranks (no evil pranks please) on me or with me, might do some rough things with me, or might ride a superbike by herself. It would be awesome!

Third, I like girls that comes to me and not me going to them. I know it sounds weird and kinda vain but, I like it like that. Not OBSESS! But, something else. I forgot the word already. I want her to come to me. When she cry, I don't have to open my arms to take her to my hugs, she just came to me and just be on my shoulder while I be a hero (well not really). Next, when she know I was nearby, she would quickly look for me and come to me eventhough we are not on the same floor.

Forth, I like simple girls. With these combinations, I think it's almost perfect. Do I have to explain what or how simple? Okay, I guess I have to. By simple I mean the things she did to me or herself. Like cooking, picking up clothes, fashion, make up (better without make up) and such. Why I like simple things? Because I hate complication. It just makes me crayyzeehhh!!

Okay, I have to stop for now.
I'll continue next time.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment