Saturday, June 18, 2011

Losing my hope

Hey.
Sorry for not updating for a while.
It's just I've been busy thinking about what's happening to my life.
First thing is, my license is gonna end soon.
This Thursday to be exact.
But, I'm worried that my license would get suspended because of the summon that I got two months ago and where the HELL would I get the money to pay it?!
I mean, it's much.
Only Rm120.
But, it's just, I'm UNEMPLOYED!
Second, me and my gf are at it again.
For almost two days (yesterday only text for few sms), she didn't text me or contact me.
Okay, it seems like I'm putting the blame on her.
What really happened was that I asked her out.
I asked yesterday's evening and I planned to go to RnR Bagan Ajam, as we always go there.
Then she said she's having a fever.
Then I said okay and never replied ever since.
She doesn't seemed to be bothering with it either.
So, then I read her status in FB (Facebook), she said that she regrets coming home and wanted to go back to campus and she misses her friends.
I was like, "oh.........."
I don't know what she meant by that but I ,and I mean I, think that she regrets coming home because I did this to her.
So, yeah.
You get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment