Sunday, June 26, 2011

Penang trip and near death experience

Hey guys!
Sorry for the late update.
Yesterday, me and my buddy, Amer, went for a trip to Penang.
Yeah.
It all started went I was fast asleep.
I was woke up by my brother because he said somebody came to see me.
Of course when I just woke up means I didn't took a bath yet.
So, don't ask!
Anyway, he asked me, "Do you wanna go?" (in Malay of course).
I asked where to and he said, "Penang."
I was like, "hmmm........'
I told him I got no money but got enough just to fill up the gas.
So, he told me he only have that kind of money too.
So, I rushed back up and took a shower, brush my teeth, shave, wait, do I have to tell this?
Anyway, the journey started after we fill up our gas at Caltex Taman Sejati at around 11 a.m.
We arrived at Penang at....I don't know.
I didn't look at my watch.

So, we go around the island and I mean really around the island.
Got into a near death experience.
What happened was, I lost my concentration because another group of bikers we're waving at me causing me to look at them and not knowing there's a big chunk of divider and a massive cliff over it.
Besides the divider, there's some sands on the road near it and my rear wheel got caught in the sand and I lost my wheel causing it to slide left and right.
I managed to avoid getting the front tire into the sands.
Good thing the nearest car was about 50 meters from me and I had to stop on the oncoming lane after the incident, a bus came right after that.
Anyway, I'm safe and sound right now.
Talk about some major experience huh?
After a while, we stopped to get a drink.
We stopped at a road side restaurant.
I don't remember the name but it was cheap, highly recommend going there next time.
Then we stopped at a hill.
I don't know where it was but it has some b-e-a-utiful scenery.
Then, we headed straight to home.
Here's the video of the trip.
It's short, I know.
Should have made a longer one.


No comments:

Post a Comment