Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today

Hey guys!!
So, today (Thursday) will be my final day as an unemployed person.
Tomorrow I'll be starting my job as a promoter at Parkson.
So, what I'm gonna do today?
I don't know.
I thought I'm gonna do a vlog today to tell that I won't be vlogging for a while because I can't bring my camera to work or it will be confiscated.
My working hours will be from 1 p.m to 10 p.m.
My camera won't work at night so I can't do anything.
So, I won't be blogging either.
Well, at daylights I won't. LoL.
So,what else?
Oh!
Our fight last night didn't turn out good.
Of course.
So, since she or me won't text, so I guess the phone has no reason to be turned on.
I'll be going to work without my phone.
Anything just come to me at Parkson okay?
So, as I expected, we won't be getting along soon enough.
But hey, that's what I get for being a dumbass right? yeah...
Since I won't contact her anymore, here's a song from me to her as an apology and to show how much I need her and love her.
Enjoy.

Here I go!
Scream my lungs out trying to get to you!
You are MY only ONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment