Saturday, July 2, 2011

Work!

Hey guuuuyss!
I'm just a few more minutes just to go to work.
Just a quick update before I go to work.
My other blog is running smooth.
Well, sorta.
I got many ideas for it actually.
Kinda good.
Last night, my old friend was chatting with me.
She asked what would I feel when somebody talk badly about ourselves.
Well, I told her I know what feeling would that be because I've experienced it a lot longer than she has.
She called me when I was sleeping.
I didn't pick it up because I was fast asleep and it was in silent mode.
So, anyway, she didn't contact me for a long, long time.
Now when she needs me, she comes to me.
Well, basically I don't mind but..
Seriously?
No worries.
I don't care about it actually.
We are good friends anyway.
That's it I guess.
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment