Sunday, July 3, 2011

Miss me?

So you said you miss me.
I never saw that feeling anywhere.

1.Miss me?
Contact me.
2.I'm angry?
Persuade me.
3.Love me?
PROVE it.

Number 1 and 2 you never did.
How about number 3?
I don't think so.

If you're saying I don't want to text you, think again.
I've been waiting for the past 3 weeks for you to text me.
I know we were fighting for only about a week.
Before that did we text?
I don't think so.
If you don't have time for me.
If you don't want to persuade me.
If you don't even want to TRY to persuade.
PLEASE, just leave me.
It's better that way.
I AM BEING DEAD SERIOUS.
If you read this, it's your choice.
It's your life now.
Not mine.
It all depends on you.
Show that you love me.
If you really do that is.

I'll be waiting for the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment