Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Forget

I never forget what you did because I always forget what I did.
I never forget what you said because I always forget what I said.
I never forget what you give because I always forget what I gave.
I never forget when you said I love You because I always forget when was the last time I said the same.
I never forget how much you love me because I always forget to love you back.
I never forget how did you break my heart because I always forget how did I break your's.

When in love, we always think about ourselves.
When in love, happiness comes before pain and suffering.
When in love, we pretend to care.
When in love, we all have a story to share.
When in love, it all ends with suffering.

True love would go through all that and survive just to tell the how beautiful it is.
If we could not cope with all of these, then we won't deserve a true LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment