Monday, July 25, 2011

Long time no seeeeeeeeee!

HEEYYYAAAAAA!
LONG TIME NO SEE!
Damn, I miss you guys.
Well, not really.
LoL.
Sorry I didn't update for a long time.
It's just that I didn't have enough time to do so.
Came home from work and went straight out to meet up with other bikers every night.
That's what I've been doing since like what, 3 weeks?
Darn...
My vlogs also is not active for a long time.
Longer than this blog.
Anyway, I'm quitting my job on 31st July.
I'll be getting my pay on 20th August or such.
What I'm gonna do with the money?
The plan is I'm getting a new helmet, pair of gloves and knee and elbow guards.
I'll be giving my dad rm200 for him to pay off the installment for the CBR.
I think that's it.
Maybe I'll be going for some rides.
It's almost Ramadhan already.
WOOO!
Anyway, I'm ok with my gf.
We didn't broke up.
Enough is enough right?
Thanks.
See ya guys later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment