Monday, July 11, 2011

The final blow

Hello guys.
Tomorrow I'll be going to work at 9 a.m and I don't think I could write it all by that time.
So, I'm updating right now.
So, tomorrow the fair for the company I'm working for is gonna pack everything and I'll be moving upstairs.
Goodbye everybody.
LoL.
Anyway, I just did the final blow.
What is it?
I just said that I gave her just one week to fix everything.
If not, then bye bye.
You get the point right?
I've been thinking after I wrote everything that she did and everything that I hate, she still doesn't know!
What the fuck is that bullshit?
Well, whatever!
I think I just proved that she didn't even read my blog.
I think I just wasted my time writing all those things!
You know what dear?
THANK YOU!

My life is full of bullshits.

No comments:

Post a Comment