Saturday, July 9, 2011

To all those people that just knew me

Hello guys.
Welcome to my blog again.
In this post I'm gonna say a few things that most of you already know.
But, this is for my new friends at my workplace.
Anyway, I'm really not that good (if you think I'm a good person).
I'm hot tempered and VERY easy to get mad and angry.
Few people know this but I'm very jealousy.
Not jealous of rich and wealthy and have a good life people.
I meant I could be jealous at a person that I like or love.
You get the point right?
I'm not strong.
I'm not energetic.
I'm not a sports person (I don't play any sports).
I'm shy.
Don't like to be cheated eventhough I trust everything I hear (that's why I hate being cheated or lied).
I don't like to fight.
I don't like quarreling in public.
My voice is not good when I sing.
If I was too angry or mad, my hand could easily be on your face.
My hobby is writing blogs and riding motorcycle (maybe you already knew that).
I'm taken.
Yes, taken.
Not single, ladies.

I have to go out now.
I'll continue later.
Later dude and dudess!

No comments:

Post a Comment