Friday, July 1, 2011

Tired

Hey guys.
Three words.
Epic leg sore.
Yeap.
I had to stand for 5 straight hours and only getting one hour rest then continue another 5 hours of standing.
I wasn't too tired if it's not my legs.
They're the ones which makes me tired.
Anyway, my first day is kinda good.
But, a surprise came to me when one of the employee asked me my name.
When she knew my name, she asked "From the blog?".
I was like "Huh?How did you know?".
She said her sister is one of my reader.
I wonder who she is?
Hahaha.
No worries babe.
I met someone who I don't really know because I just call her Akak.
I asked her name and she said just call her that.
She's nice.
Very, very nice.
We get along quickly since she's the one who talk to me first.
If she didn't then I won't too.
HAHA!
Cute too.
Shuuuushhh....secret...
Hahaha.
Just kidding.
It seems like fun but my leg is making it not fun. T_T+

No comments:

Post a Comment