Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What's wrong dude?

Heyya guys.
So, just wanna tell you guys what happened to me at work today.
Well, nothing actually.
But, since Kak Hani was on day off and the other girls were far away from me, I got nobody else to talk to.
So, today was kinda lonely.
In that lonely blankness, I almost cried because I was thinking about her.
My thoughts were really messed up because of me thinking about her.
I can't think about something else.
Good thing Kak Mun came later at about 9 p.m.
Well, at least there's somebody still remember me.
She came with her sister.
We talked, like always.
I can't really say anything tonight.
Why?
I'm too depressed.
I can't hold on for too long anymore.
If you're reading this Intan (no more hiding), give your answer/decision.
Everything is in your hand now.
If you want to end this, I'll be prepared.
Your belongings will be returned.
I can't keep all these things anymore.
Just send me an sms whether you want this to end or you want to save our relationship.
But, I just wanna say, if you want our relationship to be saved, you have to mean it.
If you're just saying, then, I won't let you.
It's no use to save our relationship if you're not even trying.
I can't do it alone.
Not anymore.
You got 5 more days to respond and fix everything(if you want to save the relationship).
Thanks.
For everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment