Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Stressed out

Hey guys.
Yeah.
I'm all stressed out right now.
Have been thinking about what I'm gonna do next.
Since I missed the appointment for Institut Kemahiran Langkasuka, there's no other place for me to go.
And most of my friends got into universities already.
Some in college and some in other places.
The truth is, I'm really, really jealous of them.
Seeing them preparing to be in a whole new life.
Campus life.
The life that I always dream for.
Well, maybe it will only stay as a dream.
Seriously, seeing them buying new stuffs like laptops, clothes, shoes and such.
Seeing them doing all that thing made me feel really jealous.
Damn jealous.
Not just jealous but sad too.
How could my parents stopped me from chasing my dreams?
They think they're my parents, they could do anything in my life?
Well, fuck!
I hate those kinds of parents!
Shit loads of shits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment