Thursday, May 19, 2011

Quit my job

Heyya guys!
As I said in my previous post, I worked at a cafeteria.
Now, I'm not anymore.
Why?
Here's why;
When I arrived at my job this morning, my friend, Fifi, told me that I was late for the job (not late arriving).
Then he told me that the employees are already full and I can't work there anymore.
But, he said that I could still work there but I won't get paid.
So, I just said to him that it's okay.
Then, after I finished my work, the other employees asked me how much did I get for my payday (today supposed to be our payday).
I said to them that I didn't get any.
When they asked why I just keep quiet.
I was planning to leave early but those people force me to eat before I leave.
So, I went with flow.
Then, they all gave me RM5 each.
I was like having multiple awkward feelings by then.
Sympathy,sad,guilty,angry,dissapointed etc,etc.
So, I don't want to spoil them and making them pay me each week, I've decided not to work there anymore.
It's the best choice for me and them.

Dear boss,

I QUIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment