Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mercedes Benz

Hey guys!
Today I went to the Mercedes Benz at Bukit Mertajam for the interview.
Actually my interview is tomorrow because they're giving priorities to those who came from far away like Perlis etc,etc.
I passed the test.
They gave us 6 tests.
MTVT,Figure,Drawing,Math,English and Wire bending (we have to bend the wire according to the image they gave).

I was really afraid that I would fail the math test because, you know, I'm not good in math.
But, it really surprises me when they called my name which is qualified for the interview.
HAHA!
But I'm confused because if I got into this apprentice thing, it is really hard and strict.
If I got into it and want to drop out, I have to pay RM90, 000.
YES! 90K!
So, right now I'm pretty confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment