Monday, November 4, 2013

When time comes...

It would be the best for me to choose.
It would be that one person who follows me to death.
It would be that one person who cries.
It would be that one person who feels lost.

If that time comes,
I want it to be worth it.
I want it to be contributed.
I want it to be remembered.
I want it to be shared,

My story is just a simple story.
Normal.
Unexciting.

Yet, I tried to make it different.
The people who came into my life.
They changed me.
Every single one of them.
Friends, family, love, idol, teacher, even nobody.

Would they remember me?
Would they be sad?
Would they share my story?
Would they say....

"It was started by him..."  ?

When I'm gone, I want everyone to remember.

I want to know.
Did I contribute?
Did I helped?
Did I managed?
Did I survived?

Let me know.
Before I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment