Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What's more important?

I'm sick of everything.
I'm tired of drama.
I hate everything that happens.

I ask you ONE more fucking time.

Are you DONE having fun?
Or  are you still wanna go out with your friends and have fun?
NO, I'm not saying you're desperate.
NO, you wouldn't understand even if I tell everything to you.

You need to UNDERSTAND.
WHY CAN'T YOU DO THAT?!
WHY?
Now, I tell you one more time.

If you're not done having fun with your 'friends', DO NOT EVER come to me UNTIL you understand what I mean.

Still don't understand? 
Here's what I mean.

If you still in your own WORLD and just wanna LEPAK, KAROK, MAKAN AIS KRIM and what the fuck you always do, DON'T ever come to me until you stop doing it.

And FUCK NO, it doesn't mean if you did it today or yesterday or whenever the fuck you did, it's about YOU NEED TO STOP DOING IT!

NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT? HUH?!

Well, now that I told you, I guess you won't think anymore right?
Oh well, you never do.
Look at yourself.
Are you proud doing those things?
Are you?!
Oh guess what?
I guess you DO because You like doing those things!

Well, I guess I don't have to give a fuck anymore.
Because if you have read till this far, you SHOULD UNDERSTAND.
I'm sorry because I have to use the word FUCK in this one because I just don't give a FUCK anymore! 

So long fuckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment