Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Death of Marco Simoncelli aka SuperSic

Today, something tragic had happened in the world of motorcycle racing.
Marco Simoncelli or also known as SuperSic, died at Sepang International Circuit or we just call it Sepang due to his injuries from crashing.
It was a sad moment when I saw him crashed.
I was surprised when I saw him crashed.
I was hoping he would get up and walk away.
But he didn't.
I thought he was unconscious and hoping he could recover after.
When the race was cancelled, I knew something was wrong.
I saw some guy talking to each racer at the pit.
Seeing their face and thinking to myself "Is he dead?".
After I got to the internet, I was shocked about how right I was.
I felt like I wanna cry.
I felt like I wanna die.
Because I just saw a guy died in live tv.
It was very tragic!
He crashed on the 2nd lap.
At first, he fell from his bike but still trying to hang on to his bike.
But the bike gone swerving to Colin Edwards's and Valentino Rossi's path and got slammed by BOTH of them.
His helmet flew off right after the crash and he was sliding unconsciously on the track.
YES. His helmet FLEW off.
He died at such young age of 24 years old.
Anyway, the world of motorcycle racing will all mourn for his death.
Goodbye SuperSic.
We will miss you.


No comments:

Post a Comment