Sunday, October 30, 2011

Having fun?

I don't wanna start a blog war here but just a simple message to you.
Please, please oh, please look at yourself.
Are you proud being like that?
You like what you did?
You're not even 18 and you're like, wanna hang out every time.
You're a woman.
Be a woman!
Don't be an idiot and think what your responsibilities are.
You're in college.
Wooo!  Time to have fun! Let's hang out together!
Seriously?
You're just saying.
Yeah I get it.
If you said it then that means you want it!
Look at your language when you're writing your blogs!
I mean, are you proud with that?
Seeing a woman talking or writing like that.
Seriously.
It's your life and I don't have rights for you?
Well, I am your boyfriend right?
Still not enough?
Well, I don't wanna get into the religious part cause I know you'll be like, yeah yeah fine.
See?


OPEN YOUR EYES
OPEN YOUR MIND

No comments:

Post a Comment