Friday, February 10, 2012

What's up with the dealio?

Hey hey hey.
What's going down guys.
Well, that's me going down cause life has been sucks this 2 months.
Why?
Well, I got problems with my gf.
Got a lot of assignments.
Lack of sleep.
Lack of money.
But hey, it's a part of life.
Difficulty comes first before you can relax.
I'm not complaining but,come to think of it, I deserve all of this.
Especially with my problems with my gf.
Nothing much actually.
I'm busy and so does she.
I'm staying so far away.
But I come back every week.
I know I'm busy but I never forget about her
But, just to think of it, why doesn't she contact me at all?
Why?
Too busy?
I'm a no body, I know.
Honestly, this relationship is going no where without efforts from both side.
And honestly I say, if she doesn't want me or she got another guy that she likes, I'm willing to let her go.
As long as there are no fake stuffs going on around us.
I'm busy, I know.
But, I always find the time to call or text her.
But do I get any respond?
Nope.
Do I get any call backs?
Nope.
Okay, she may not have any credits to text me, I understand.
But, it's already 5 days and she still doesn't contact me.
Too lazy to top up or what?
Seriously Intan, if you doesn't want to continue this relationship, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment