Friday, February 17, 2012

Crushing down

I stand there watching my world came crushing down one bye one.
I couldn't do anything to it cause I'm weak and helpless.
I lay down my head and think for what I've done.
I cry as my world is going for a disaster.
I watch as my friends and families bashed on me.
I listen as my hobbies and interests go away.
I let my tears running down my cheek as I saw my loved one go.

I couldn't anything even when I try.
Fixing all these makes me weaker and weaker.
As there is no one else stands behind me.
I used to be loved and I used to love and I still do.
I couldn't let my hand loosen it's grip for the one I love.
Yet, I can only watch as she walks away.
My friends and families couldn't understand me.
All they ever say was "There is someone better".
How could I find someone better when she was the best for me?
My heart chose her.
My brain agrees.
All I ever wanted is to have her back.
Even if I die trying.
I'd do anything to have the one I love.
Even if it takes eternity.
That's how much I love you Intan Norhasyimah.
Only god knows how much it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment