Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ride berbuka puasa at Alor Star

Hey guys.
Phew..
I'm exhausted right now.
I just got back from a ride at about 12 pm just now.
Man..what a ride.
Although I was just a passenger, but man, it really was tiring.
I rode with my friend, Jebat (not a real name) and man, he rode pretty fast.
He didn't even ducked when speeding.
If it was me, I would surely has ducked.
We ate at one of our buddy's restaurant at Stargate Tesco near Alor Star Southern Toll.
What did I eat?
I ate some oranges,some oblongs, sandwiches and spagetti!
It was okay.
We all only have to pay RM5 each.
Talk about CHEAP!
Anyway, then we head to Nasi Kandar Nasmir.
Still in Alor Star.
After a cup of Teh Tarik, we head to Dataran Alor Star.
Man!
It has such a nice view.
Why did I say that?
It was the first time I went there.
I didn't go on any holidays with my family.
So, I decided to go by myself.
Easy right?
Yeah!
Oh, why did I become a passenger tonight?
Well, the CBR had to go to the workshop.
Actually, it's already done but my dad didn't pick it up yet.
I can't because by the time it is done I was already with the groups.
So, after we had some pics taken, we head back home.
One of our rider had some coolant leaking problem with his ER6n.
But, eventually we all got home safe and sound.
That's the most important thing right?
Yup.
Anyway, I'm off.
Tired.
Gotta rest.
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment