Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pay up!

Seriously, I hate waiting.
Hey guys.
Like I said, I hate waiting.
I have to wait till 20th August to get my pay?
Damn it!
Now what I'm gonna do?
Find another job and get paid LATE again?
How do you think I'm gonna survive?
Damn you Parkson!
Damn you all!
I wanna help my dad pay up the CBR's installment.
But, now what?
My dad probably paid it already.
Well, I'm still gonna give it to him anyway.
Anyway, it's Ramadhan.
I have to be patience right?
Yeah...
Dang....
Anyway, Andre just got his new bike.
I thought about making a video about it.
But, since his friends were there, I didn't make any.
Why?
I was embarrassed of course.
Well, his bike is more powerful than Amer's.
REALLY powerful.
First and second gear could lift up the front tyre.
His bike got 3 modes.
Economy,Power and Normal.
Normal is where you ride like a normal bike.
Economy(ECO), well, you guessed it, it's for economical ride.
Saves more fuel. and less power.
Power(PWR), you get the point right?
Anyway, his bike is awesome.
Kinda like it.
Very light and nimble around corners.
Smooth gearing.
Best of all, it is a 6-SPEED(gears) super cub.
No other cubs could have 6-speed.
Clutch sensor is a bit annoying.
You have to pull in the clutch or you can't start the bike.
Vibration.
A bit rough.
But not a problem.
My only complain is, the rear seat is just too tiny!
I guess the bike is designed only to rode by a person.
No pillion is allowed.
Well, you could ride it.
But you WILL complain about it.
Lights,signals,dash are all good.
I'm kinda jealous because my dad's CBR doesn't have any rev light.
But he did.
It was cool yo!
LoL.
The oil cooled,DOHC 150cc engine really did the job.
Very powerful.
But it gets hot easily.
I mean, even the screws get hot because of the heat from the engine!
But, not a problem.
Who wants to touch it anyway?
Unless they want to get rid of the cover suits.

Did I just made a review?
Well, I think so.

Well, see ya guys.
Might make another review.

No comments:

Post a Comment