Friday, April 15, 2011

Sticker "P"

2 bullshits in less than 24 hours.
Yeah.
Hey guys.
Yesterday, one more bullshit happened to me.
What happened you ask?
Here's what happened ;
I got a ticket/summon because I didn't have "P" stickers on my dad's bike.
And guess what is the worst news?
He said to me, if I get caught with no "P" stickers by the JPJ (they're shit btw), my license will get suspended/cancelled.
I was like, WTF?!
Because of that stupid reason my license will get cancelled?!
That's not even a reason!
Like not having those stickers would kill someone!
JPJ bullshits, please go get the other guys who are the real danger to others!
I know I'm young and you guys can bully me.
Yeah FUCK YOU!
I HATE MALAYSIAN RULES AND GOVERNMENT.
They're just ILLOGICAL!
Here's the proof ;
Last year I got a ticket by a traffic police.
What was my wrong doings?
I DIDN'T SWITCH ON MY HEADLIGHTS ON BRIGHT DAYLIGHTS!!!
BUUUUULLLLLSSSHHHHIIIIIIIIIAAAAATTTSSS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment