Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bad day to me

Okay guys, I'm kinda tired right now.
Why?
Because of the bullshits that happened to me just now!
What happened?
I ride my dad's bike to Bagan Ajam.
When it is almost there, it RAN OUT OF FUEL!
Good thing was my girlfriend willing to help me.
But, it took her almost 3 hours to get to me!
I ran out of fuel about 9.45 p.m and she arrived around 11.45 p.m.
But, to get the bike started is another thing!
It took me almost 1 hour to get it starting.
The battery is a SHIT!
Causing nothing but bullshit!
It died on me!
And guess what?!
I HAD TO PUSH START THE BIKE!
That bike is so fucking heavy!
I'm not a strong guy, I'm a tiny guy!
Good thing there was some guys helped me pushed the bike and finally get the bike to start.
And about 12 p.m. midnight, we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment