Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hard time

Okay, first off, my relationship with my girlfriend is a bit unstable right now.
I don't know why.
And, we sorta like getting away from each other although we meet and text every single day.
Maybe it's just my feeling.
Or something else?
Well, she does get on my nerve sometime.
Like making me wait for a long time for her to get ready to go out together, and even more, lately, she's replying to my text really slow and the content aren't that long either.
So, this kind of things really pissing me off.
I'm the kind of person who really gets annoyed really easy, so , I hate it if she does that.
Even this morning I got pissed off because they were late.
They kept me waiting for about half an hour.
Come on, I can't even wait for 5 minutes and they were expecting me to wait that long?
All this things made my relationship with her going into bad shape.
I do love her, with all my heart.
But the things she did is just...ugh...It pissed me off!
But as always, I'll just have to go with the flow.

-Toodles-

No comments:

Post a Comment