Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Group ride and crash

Hey guys!
Long time no see!
Anyway, few days ago I went for a group ride to Batu Ferenghi, Penang.
6 peoples and 5 motorcycles.
3 Hondas 2 Yamahas.
1 Honda Wave, 2 Honda Ex5s, 1 Yamaha FZ150i, and my Yamaha TZM150.

We began our journey sharp at 8.30 a.m.
We gathered in front of a electronic store in Sungai Petani.
We took the ferry to Penang and arrives around 9 to 10 a.m.
We stopped to eat lunch and departed again around 10.30 to 11 a.m.
We went to Batu Ferenghi.
On the way there, we raced some guys on Yamaha LCs and Modenas Kriss.
It was a really twisty road (which I love).
But eventually one of our guys had a crash.
It was the FZ150i.
The rider is fine but his leg were burnt because his leg was stuck at the exhaust pipe (not the canister).
We arrive at Balik Pulau around 12 and head back to Batu Ferenghi.
We swam at the beach and had a lot of fun.
Around 1 p.m. , we head back home.
Not home actually but one of our guys' grandma's house.
We head back home around 4 p.m.
I left the guys behind because they were really slow.
I got home safe and sound.
The guy that crashed came to my home and we fixed his motorcycle a bit.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to another ride to that place again because of the roads there :D

This might be my longest blog ever!

-Toodles-

No comments:

Post a Comment