Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bike problem .

Sigh*
Early morning complaints....
Well, just now I went to take out the CBR's battery to be taken to be charged.
Then, I realized all my friends said that the CBR's butt is tilted or should I say 'senget'.
Anyway, I took out the side fairings to find out why.
Then, there's a rod that supports the pillion (back rider or passenger) is broken.
I was like, okay....
Sigh...Need to go to a welding store to weld that thing back together but then again, the battery has been sent to the workshop.
I can't start the bike.
Sigh.....
So, I've decided to go and pick up the roadtax first then then pick up the battery then go weld the damn thing back together.
Easy?
I don't think so.
Need some extra cash to do all those things.
BIG SIGH*

No comments:

Post a Comment