Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Selling My Yamaha TZM 150

Hey there!
As the title says it all, I'm selling my beloved Yamaha TZM 150.
It's a 2 stroke, 150cc motorcycle.

What I have done to it :
-Renewed the roadtax. (Ends November 2011)
-New front tyres.
-Serviced powervalve. (Last month)
-Serviced engine. (Last December)
-Serviced front forks.
-Serviced rear brakes. (Last month)
-Serviced front brakes. (Last month)
-Many more.

I'm asking about RM2500 for all of those.
It actually costs more than that because of the maintenance.
But that's the cheapest I could put in.
The price is nett.

No extra accessories.
All in standard condition.

If you guys want any other info, just contact me at my Facebook.
Just search Hizman Hisham or my email : iman_from93@yahoo.com

Thanks.

-Toodles-

No comments:

Post a Comment